Friday, March 30, 2012

Military Expo Spotlight: Skye Tracer


1.  What inspired you to start your business in Second Life?
I had purchased a home in SL and asked the owner if he would add a deck to it.  I was watching him work and thought I could do that. I started to build structures and it all started from there.

2.  Tell us about business, what were your aims and goals in Second Life when you started the brand?
I originally started building structures. Garages, boathouses and hangars but got into aircraft building by accident. My original goals were to build the best possible products that I could and at least make enough $L to pay SL expenses.

3.  How long have you owned your business in Second Life? 
A few years. I started the business 4.5 years ago.

4.  We are thrilled to have your business come to our military expo this year! What about the expo inspired you to take part?
The jets I make are the first swept wing jet fighters to see aerial combat in RL.

5.  What are your future plans for  your business in Second Life?  Any new and exciting things on the horizon?
Ideally I'd like to build a few more vintage jets.

6.  How long have you been in Second Life?  
  5+ years

7. What made you first join Second Life?    
I was looking for a new game and wanted to try out a virtual reality.

8.  What are some of the strangest things you have experienced or seen in Second Life?  
I've seen desolate wastelands, slum cities, and whimsical fantasy lands. Wheat fields, battlefields, fairy tail lands, marinas and airports. I have enjoyed seeing most all of it.

9.  Other than owning a business in Second Life and making awesome products, what are some other things you like to do while you are in Second Life?
I like to fly jets in aerial combat, sail, and watch movies.

10.  If you could invite anyone from RL into SL, who would it be?
 My best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment