The lack of quality I was seeing in sl
2. Tell us about business, what were your aims and goals in Second Life when you started the brand?
To make realistic weapons a step further than anyone else and give people what they want and ask for.
3. How long have you owned your business in Second Life?
4. We are thrilled to have your business come to our military expo this year! What about the expo inspired you to take part?
Jessi convinced me to do it and I wanted to display the new mesh weapons we are developing
5. What are your future plans for your business in Second Life? Any new and exciting things on the horizon?
There are always new and exciting things in the works, we will continue to constantly improve and innovate. Right now the main things to come are mesh weapons which are amazing.
6. How long have you been in Second Life?
7. What made you first join Second Life?
8. What are some of the strangest things you have experienced or seen in Second Life?
Too many to list
9. Other than owning a business in Second Life and making awesome products, what are some other things you like to do while you are in Second Life?
I normally observe and watch the different people who come to my sims
10. If you could invite anyone from RL into SL, who would it be?