1. What inspired you to start your business in Second Life?
I wanted to be on an active cheerleading squad in Second Life and I could not find any. so with the help of many friends we started our own!
2. Tell us about business, what were your aims and goals in Second Life when you started the brand?
We promote other businesses around the grid by performing there and inviting our 2700+ member VIP Group. Our cheerleaders are friendly and entertaining while our VIPs are a fantastic diverse group of friends,
some of which are quite entertaining themselves, lol.
3. How long have you owned your business in Second Life?
Just over four years.
4. We are thrilled to have your business come to our military expo this year! What about the expo inspired you to take part?
We always want to be a part of professionally put-together events and enjoy meeting new people!
5. What are your future plans for your business in Second Life? Any new and exciting things on the horizon?
We are always moving forward, both technically in our performances and within our business plan. We are always trying new ways to entertain and insure we can generate a full sim of traffic for our fantastic customers and business partners.
6. How long have you been in Second Life?
Just over four years.
7. What made you first join Second Life?
After being home-bound for several weeks following an auto accident. I went looking for a MMO that was like real life and found Second Life!
8. What are some of the strangest things you have experienced or seen in Second Life?
Well, it's the range of people it attracts I think that is unusual. Some of the nicest people I've ever met have been some of my SL friends, while some of the meanest people I've ever met enjoy using Second Life to bully others by doing things like griefing sims for 8 months straight. The spectrum range from the sane to the insane is rather wide I guess I'm trying to say, lol.
9. Other than owning a business in Second Life and making awesome products, what are some other things you like to do while you are in Second Life?
I love shopping and just hanging out with my friends and teammates in the stadium usually. it doesn't get any better than that, lol.
10. If you could invite anyone from RL into SL, who would it be?
Well, I wish my brother would get on SL, but he he so computer illiterate and uninterested that it's never gonna happen.
Catch the SLCS at the Military Expo Opening Day Events at 4pm slt! To learn more about the squad check out their official links below: